Larry Dignan at ZDNet reports that with his special invite to get a BlackBerry Storm as Verizon customer, the mailer offers two free months of service.
His contract is about to expire and he thinks the two free months is because they don't want to him to leave for the iPhone.
For those of you, who really want a BlackBerry Storm two months free service may be worth waiting for your agreement to end. If you can wait...
It also couldn't hurt to ask your sales associate for if you qualify for two free month service.
MORE BLACKBERRY STORM ARTICLES:
- BlackBerry Storm has 10 More Power Features than iPhone.
- BlackBerry Storm Review of Reviews.
- Text of BlackBerry Storm Mad Genius commercial.
- BlackBerry Storm official launch date and price.
- BlackBerry Storm international, data and roaming rates.