Many thought that the Samsung Galaxy Note would not be successful but since it over five million phablets have been sold there's got to be good reasons why people are buying.
Ace Metrix noted that Samsung’s “The Best Of A Phone And A Tablet” commercial is the most effective in the United States for the first three months of 2012.
Let's see why:
- Samsung claims it is the best of all possible tablet and phone worlds.
- Buyers who don't want to pay extra for tablet can use the Samsung Galaxy Note for tablet functions.
- Text input is easier with the stylus/pen.
- There is no competition of the same size.
- It's much bigger than an iPhone.
- A huge advertising budget including ads on the Super Bowl.
- Since most wireless users have cut the cord to their landline phones, the Samsung Galaxy Note is not much bigger than an old-fashioned Princess Phone.
- You can actually read fonts on the web without a magnifying glass.
- Size does matter especially to women who take notes.
- It is meant as primary device and you don't have switch from phone to tablet.
- It's so big even an elephant can use it.