Full news stories, recently, include the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE expansion, Nokia Lumia 900 payback, HTC Rhyme update, Samsung Galaxy S Aviator, Verizon upgrade fee, Windows Phones updates and the HTC EVO 4G LTE.
Here's the news that is too short to report:
- Curious George at the Zoo for the Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch®is available for free in the App Store through May 1. After this promotional period, it will be available for $1.99.
- FastAccess Anywhere facial recognition unlocking app will be available for purchase on the Android and iTunes markets Q2, 2012.
- The new U.S. Bank Find US Application for iPhone allows on-the-go users to easily find and access more digitally enhanced information about the closest U.S. Bank branch or ATM.
- Traffic on mobile devices, specifically tablets, increased four-fold YoY, and advertisers were quick to respond, growing search investments in mobile and tablets by 250 percent YoY, reported Adobe.
- Buy a Rotisserie Meal Bundle at BI-LO and Coca-Cola will donate $1 to USO Operation Phone Home program which will give troops 20 minutes of talk time.