- Verizon Horizon -Although the original Samsung Galaxy Note is only available on the AT&T and T-Mobile networks, the next generation is coming to Verizon Wireless, according to leaked photo.
- Nokia & Note Same Release Date - The AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 may have a release date the same day a s the Nokia Lumina 920, October 21.
- FCC Model Sans 4G LTE - A Samsung Galaxy Note II global model has passed through the FCC that supports f850/1900 GSM/GPRS/EDGE and 850 WCDMA/HSPA inside this GT-N7105 model. When a phone makes it through the FCC its a good indication that will be released a month or more.
- T-Mobile 2 Galaxy Note 2 Too - It has been recently leake that T-Mobile will offer the Samsung Galaxy Note II for the T-Mobile HSPA+ network with specs similar to international version. It is possible that it will ship with Android 4.1, Jelly Bean that is being tested now.
- Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 Sprint to Sprint - Leaked documents from a developer indicate that Sprint will also release the Samsung Galaxy Note II. The model will have Android 4.1.1, 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage (microSD expandable up to 32GB), 8-megapixel camera, 1280×720 screen, Exynos 4412 processor and LTE. Yes, and LTE.
Features of the Samsung Galaxy Note II include 5.5" HD Super AMOLED screen, 3100mAh battery, 8MP camera, front camera, better S Pen, NFC, microSD slot, Android Jelly Bean 4.1 and the latest set of "S" Beam/sharing features like the Samsung Galaxy S II.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II was announced at IFA and has all the phabulous phablet pheatures of the Samsung Galaxy Note. The major difference between the Samsung Galaxy Note and the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is the screen size and aspect ratio. If you would like to compare the original SG Note to the Note II, read this and you will also see all the new software that is similar to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. We toke a Samsung Galaxy Note to the beach and our Editor was able to write an entire copy/paste tips article with it.