The LG Optimus G will be priced at $199.99 with a two-year contract and come with special LG phablet software for note taking and sharing screens. It will also be launched by Sprint and may come in the form of the Nexus 4 from Verizon Wireless
Features of the LG Optimus G include a high-density 2,100mAh battery, 4.7-inch True HD IPS Plus touchscreen, 1.5GHz quad-core CPU processor, 32GB of internal storage, 8/13MB camera, microSD slot, Bluetooth, GPS, DLNA, and NFC. The Android OS is enhanced with the LG UX (User Experience). The LG Optimus G will launched with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and updated to Jelly Bean in the future.
The special phablet software is similar to the features found in the Samsung Galaxy Note:
- QSlide Function -shows two different screens simultaneously on one display.
- Live Zooming - users can zoom in up to five times while the video is being streamed for a close-ups.
- Dual Screen Dual Play – screen mirroring to TV and wirelessly show different content on each screen such as video on one and notes on the other.
- QuickMemo - you can write, draw, or jot a memo with a finger directly on the captured screen for sharing instantly with others as an attachment or a URL.
- Screen Zooming allows for the zooming in and out of lists in music player, email, text messages and photo gallery.
- Icon Personalizer -allows you to customize the sizes and images of most-used apps.