The Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR HD Maxx will be released tomorrow from Verizon Wireless.
Early reviews of the latest Droid RAZR HD models show the following to be the best features:
- Kevlar and case - the style and texture best the plasticky build of other makers.
- Premium dark (bad ass) look
- Snappy processor.
- Long battery life.
- Strong feel.
- Beautiful pixel-peepers' loved display.
- Clean almost pure Android OS.
Reviewers did not like:
- The Droid RAZR HD ships with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich not Jelly Bean.
- Pentile Super AMOLED display isn't as good as the iPhone 5, HTC One X or Atrix HD.
- Lack of removable battery.
Comparisons of features of the iPhone 5 vs the Droid RAZR MAXX HD note that Droid RAZR MAXX HD comes with 32 GB, NFC, DLNA/HDMI, 4.7" touchscreen and a 3300mAh battery. The Droid RAZR HD has 2r hours of battery with a 2530mAh battery.
The Droid RAZR HD/MAXX have many features you will not find in the iPhone 5 including Google Maps, YouTube App, microSD card slot, NFC, water resistant coating on circuitry and much longer of talk time/battery life.
Features of the Droid RAZR HD and MAXX include 1.5GHz dual core processor, HDMI, DLNA, NFC, Bluetooth, 8MP camera, front camera, 1080p video capture 1GB RAM, microSD card, aGPS, 4G LTE access and Wi-Fi. A video from Motorola claims that the Droid RAZR M/HD/Maxx will melt your brain.
We will have full reviews later own, until then happy WiMoing.