Although the smartphones that come from Sprint are highly rated, many customers bought LTE smartphones in areas where there is not 4G LTE coverage, yet. In these areas the data drops down to 3G. In Los Angeles, we found that major corridors had LTE while other areas lacked coverage.
If you are already a Sprint customer and are happy with your smartphone you may want to wait to see when LTE coverage is deployed. If you can't wait and want super powerful phones, see which ones you like the best. We have also tried to find the best deals available as of this writing for each device.
Here are the top best coolest smartphones on the Sprint network in reverse order:
The Motorola Photon Q was mentioned twice its Sprint's first QWERTY keyboard with 4G LTE Android smartphone with world phone capabilities, it features 4.3" ColorBoost touchscreen, 1.5 GHz dual-core process, 8MP camera, front-facing camera, mirror mode when connected with HDMI cable, NFC for Android Beam, 1GB RAM, microSD slot and 1785mAh battery. BUY
The iPhone 4S was mentioned three times. The only discount we found on an iPhone is $50 off until January 15 at Best Buy
5. Samsung Galaxy Note II with an average score of 4.096 out of 5, with late fall release date, this second incarnation of the phabulous phablet, missed the deadline for some lists. Our review of the Samsung Galaxy Note II points out the best features and deals. Compare to Samsung Galaxy S III. The Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II is back ordered on Amazon and $249.99 for renewing and $224.99 for new customers. Wirefly is selling the Sprint Note II for $299.99.
4. HTC EVO 4G LTE is currently being updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and is the second best HTC smartphone of the year. This Android smartphone was liked by reviewers for fast 1.5GHz dual-core processor, camera, kickstand, admirable call quality, dedicated camera button and large touchscreen. It was introduced in the spring Amazon Wireless now sells for one cent with a new account.
3. LG Optimus G with an average score of 4.12 won the top best LG smartphone of the year, and is not as "tabletly" as the Galaxy Note 2. Reviewers liked the battery life, fast quad-core processor, 4G LTE, beautiful screen, excellent benchmark tests. Amazon Wireless is selling the Sprint LG Optimus G for $99.99 for new customers and $149 for upgrades with a contract.
2. iPhone 5 - Sprint claims to be the only network with truly unlimited data. The iPhone 5 is the best iPhone so far, with many improvements including a bigger screen, LTE, double antennas, more Wi-Fi spectrum, slimmer and lighter design. Reviewers found most of the improvements worthwhile but noted a few minor problems. The only discount we found on an iPhone is $50 off until January 15 at Best Buy .
1 Samsung Galaxy S III is crowned the best smartphone on the Sprint network, will it spectacular software, new edgy advertising and constant updates, the Samsung Galaxy S III is the only smartphone to briefly beat the iPhone in sales. Many reviewers gave it top honors. Read tips and tricks. It is also the number one selling smartphone on the Sprint network at Amazon for $49.99 with account of $129.99 for an upgraded contract. BUY
Note these year-end round-ups take a lot of human power and time to compile, please show your appreciation via Google +, Tweeting and "liking". Subscribers to Posts Haste newsletter will get a special bonus showing all the results of the survey.
Here is a list of articles detailing the results:
- Top 10 Best, Makers, Trends QWERTY & Prepaid ALERT.
- Latest sales figures from Canaccord Genuity.
- Consumer Reports Top Ten Best Smartphones by Carrier.
- Best T-Mobile smartphones.
- Best HTC smartphones.
- Best LG smartphones.
- Best Motorola smartphones.
- Best Droid of 2012.
- Coming Soon:
- Best AT&T smartphones.
- Best Verizon smartphones.
- Best overall smartphones.
See all articles in the best smartphones category.