The Samsung Galaxy S4 launch is around the corner and Samsung has leaked a cutting edge photo showing the top left corner of the next Next big thing to be rounded but not quite as round as the Samsung Galaxy S III which makes us think it could be a tad bit wider. There are new rumors and for those who can't wait until Thursday you can buy a Samsung Galaxy S4, today.
A leaked video that many claim is fake also showed something that looks like what the Samsung Galaxy S 4 may look like. With the official announcement two days away, we suggest you just wait and see.
The pricing is expected for the Samsung Galaxy S4 to be around $200 but wait, you can buy a Samsung Galaxy S 4 on Amazon today. It's a "Specail [sic]Gift for Special One Fast Shipping" and it's only $1,379.00 plus $6.99 fast shipping. Amazon protects every purchase with an A-to-Z guarantee. It is factory unlocked and comes with Android 4.2. If you are looking for a bargain there's another one for only $1,350.00. We don't suggest you buy these phone unless you get a money-back guarantee. Just in case, Amazon pulls the listings, here are some of the specs gleamed from the the Samsung Galaxy S4 on Amazon:
- 5" 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density) Super AMOLED touchscreen.
- 13MP camera.
- Smart Stay Eye tracking.
- Titanium Gray, Sapphire Black.
- Chipset Exynos 5450 Quad CPU Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A15 Sensors Accelerometer
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has already been reviewed three times on Amazon with one review stating "The S4 is the best phone I've ever owned. Call quality is great, Android 4.2 is powerful, and the handset's ability to warp time and space was a surprise that was well-received by this consumer."
There are also Amazon Samsung Galaxy S4 screen protectors for only $3.85 that will be in stock on March 29, 2013. Is that the mysterious release date in the United States? Or just the date for the screen protector?
Here are some more new rumors du jour about the Samsung Galaxy S4 to add to the mix:
- Possible 3D camera.
- S Pen - due to Samsung's recent investment in tablet/pen maker Wacom.
If we were taking bets we'd figure the odds are:
New features of the Samsung Galaxy S4 expected:
- New plastic case in new color, maybe silver?
- Slightly larger better HD screen.
- Kid-friendly features with some kind of special "kid software' like the Kindle Fire's Free Time that offers parental controls, special kids software and media.
- Eye-scrolling/mouse - Samsung has filed a trademark for Samsung Eye Scroll that allows eye movement to initiate scrolling.
- Many suspect that the specs of the Samsung Galaxy S 4 will have star power, more power, full HD screen and special software.
- The S4 may end the use of Roman Numerals on Samsung S series smartphones.
- Release dates at all major carriers at around the same time with analyst estimates as high as 100 million units in the first nine months.
Then we will know whether the weather the storm of new media mentions to wait to buy the Samsung Galaxy S4 this summer.
Whatever Samsung releases we know there will big star-power celebrities, lots of new commercials and promotions. We'll keep you posted to the latest Samsung Galaxy S 4 news.
The news is not saturated yet, because the Nexus 4 gets more search requests then the Samsung Galaxy S4 on Google search. Would you buy the leaked ones on Amazon? We can't afford it.