CTIA announced startups that will be participating in the CTIA StartUp Lab 2016.
Finalists will pitch their products and services on CTIA Super Mobility’s show floor Sept. 7-8 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The startup finalists are divided according to category:
- Transportation – helping travelers stay informed and reach destinations efficiently
- Caruma Cam - vehicle camera for security and driving improvement.
- Driversiti - driver behavior analytics monitored via smartphones fleets and mobile management.
- Innova EV - Dash provides autonomous first mile last mile shared mobility that fills an important zero-emissions gap between walking, biking and public transportation in urban and campus environments.
- Tickey - app that allows smartphone users to buy tickets for public transportation on smartphones and track the location of the transit. It reduces paper waste for transit authorities.
- Video/Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality – experiencing the world in new ways using robust wireless broadband network connectivity
- Teltoo - bandwidth saving online video delivery.
- Virt - 360 video robot service for virtual location tours.
- WindowLykr -Data Generating, Touch Interactive Video Technology
For Any Screen
- Wireless – proposing solutions via wireless device software and hardware innovation
- 1st Minute App -provides language translation during medical emergencies.
- Dark Energy -ultra-rugged portable charger and light was built to handle anything and everything.
- dToor - non-rectangular phones for non-rectangular people.
- FanOut - manages realtime client connections
- Vodi - free test and calling app with translation.
- Advertising/Marketing/Retail – transforming how brands interact with customers
- EpiphanyAI Epiphany Ai is a tech stack designed for the efficient delivery and optimization of video advertisements to world-wide users on all devices.
- NativX Travel - NativX uses a deeper understanding of the traveler to create suggestions specific to their wants and needs.
- Neuro Flash -
Combines neuroscience and big-data for fast market research
- Outfield - CRM
to lead outside sales & marketing teams.
- Snappy -Snappy is a mobile app that combines a real and thoughtful gift experience with the effortlessness of a gift card.
- StrideAI - helps business extract themes to supplement their terms of interest using tools like Texie to learn from data and translate text to insight.
- Cyber/Safety/Social Impact – securing the connected lifestyle and leveraging mobile for greater good
- Codeproof - cloud-based enterprise mobility managment software.
- Orbii - HD camera and platform for monitoring homes from smartphoens and tablets.
- Votalize - political site that allows voters to show why they are voting for issues and candidates.
- U Grok It -U Grok It is the Smartphone RFID platform that enables organizations to use RFID with an efficient and affordable reader and flexible development tools.
- Internet of Things – making homes safer, offices more efficient and people healthier
- Life 365 - wearable life sensor for mobile heath monitoring.
- MycroftAI - Mycroft uses open software to process natural language, determine your intent and take action.
- Ombitron - scaleable IOT platform.
- Pipely - Pipely is a fully-customizable platform specifically geared towards exhibitors.
- Pressure Analysis - hit monitoring for athletes.
- Wireless Registry - The Wireless Registry charts this dynamic graph of wireless signals - the 'hellos' - around devices.
The CTIA StartUp Lab connects wireless-focused companies with mobile industry leaders and corporate and venture capital investors.
Worldwide accelerator programs and CTIA member companies nominated CTIA StartUp Lab’s 2016 participating companies, which represent 14 states and 4 countries.
Winners of the CTIA StartUp Lab 2016 will be announced Sept. 8 on the Connected Life & StartUp Stage.
The CTIA StartUp Lab is made possible by the CTIA Innovation Council and invited advisors, generous sponsorships of iconectiv and Kelley Drye & Warren LLP, and in-kind support from f6s.com.