Full news stories, recently, include a new Verizon 3G data outage, Verizon voice/data outage, the Venture, Sony Xperia sola, 4G LTE contest, the usual new iPad insanity, Kindle Fire gains on the iPad, AT&T LTE expansion, Samsung Galaxy S III rumors, another Verizon 4G LTE outage.
Here's the news that is too short to report:
- EcoFocus 2012 will take place on Thursday, April 19th in New York City at the Metropolitan Pavilion.
- Parks Associates reports over 60% of U.S. tablet owners use the device weekly to listen to music, and these consumer habits will drive deployment of home audio products with embedded networking technologies.
- T-Mobile joins RCA's over 100 carrier members advocating to ensure the mobile wireless industry is a competitive one and that competitive carriers are able to provide the most advanced, robust service and products to their consumers.
- Senator Ron Wyden, Representative Jason Chaffetz and David Rubenstein will be Honored at CEA’s Digital Patriots Dinner April 25.
- At SXSW Interactive, Netbiscuits introduced Netbiscuits Tactile, an efficient HTML5 framework that utilizes Web standards to enable the seamless creation and delivery of touch-enabled mobile Web experiences across smartphones and tablets.
- ZoomSafer announced today a new release of its patented FleetSafer Mobile safe driving software that is the first and only distracted driving solution to fully foster compliance with the new Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA) guidelines on hand-held mobile phone use while driving a commercial vehicle