For the first time, we've seen a report that certain Android owners are more satisfied than iPhone owners. In fact iPhone 5 comes in 5th place. However, Apple was rated the top best device satisfaction manufacturer in the US.
92,824 U.S. mobile users in July 2012-January 2013 gave the following satisfaction ratings:
- Motorola Atrix HD 8.57 - On Device pointed out that this model has a lower price point than the iPhone 5. The Atrix HD was one of the top Motorola smartphones of 2012. The 4.5" Motorola Atrix HD is more like a Droid RAZR than anything else.
- Motorola Droid RAZR M 8.5 - The Droid RAZR M is a smaller version of the Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR Maxx HD. The 4.3" screen goes all the way to edge giving you more screen for a petite size and light weight that is larger than the iPhone 5's screen (read comparison). Read review. .BUY for one cent for new customers
- HTC Rezound 8.32 - this well-reviewed HTC smartphone is now selling for $49.99 for new customers, this smartphone includes Beats Audio and comes with Beats earphones, Android 2.3 and 8MP camera.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 8.26 - The Samsung Galaxy Note II is the second generation phablet with a built-in S Pen with many tablet-like features along with a smartphone experience similar to the Samsung Galaxy S III. It received excellent reviews and the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is one the best smartphones of 2012 Find dealson SG N2.
- Apple iPhone 5 8.23 - The iPhone 5 is called the best iPhone so far, with many improvements including a bigger screen, LTE, double antennas, more Wi-Fi spectrum, slimmer and lighter design.
- Apple - 7.72.
- Google - 7.68.
- Motorola- 7.49.
- HTC - 7.40.
- Nokia - 7.40.
- Sony - 7.21.
- ZTE - 6.79.
- LG - 6.78.
- Kyocera -6.71.
- Alcatel - 6.52.
- Huawei - 6.49.
- BlackBerry - 6.26.
- Samsung - 6.15.