AT&T Home Phone allows customers to take their landline phone number and switch to wireless.
AT&T Wireless Home Phone allows customers to make calls from their existing home phone over its Wireless network by connecting it to a device that picks up the AT&T wireless signal Customers can keep their existing home phone number and handsets as well as take the phone with them when they move.
Wireless Home Phone customers can add their home phone line to an existing FamilyTalk plan for $9.99 per month or choose unlimited nationwide calling for $19.99 per month.
New, prepaid options for Wireless Home Phone, available beginning March 22, include:
- $20 per month for unlimited, nationwide calling.
- $15 per month for 1,000 minutes of international long-distance, including wireless and landline numbers in Mexico and calling to over 50 other countries such as Canada, China and India.
- One-time cost of $99.99 for the Wireless Home Phone device.
- Voicemail, caller ID and call waiting are all included at no additional cost.
AT&T will also start offering on Friday March 22 new Mobile Share plans:
- Expanded Mobile Share tiers of 30GB($300) 40 GB($400), and 50GB ($500), including unlimited domestic talk and text (for businesses and consumers). Each smartphone or quick message phone costs $30 and additional data is $15 per GB. Laptops are $20 a month and tablets or gaming devices are $20 per device per month.
- New Mobile Share Data-only plans, ranging from 4GB to 50GB $30 to $335 per month for tablets, laptops and other devices.
- B AT&T Business Pooled Nation for Data plans, with buckets ranging from 300 MB to 10 GB and monthly prices from $20 to $80.
Plans include 32,000 AT&T mobile Wi-Fi hotspots.