The update also includes new ways to better manage applications, battery usage and data usage:
- Dual camera allows owners to take photos with the front and rear cameras at the same time.
- Video pause and resume allows for pausing a recording and starting it back up while keeping it one video file.
- Smart video pauses the video being watched when the user looks away from the screen and starts it when the eyes return to the screen.
- Text keypad lets the LG Optimus G Pro act as keyboard for input for LG smart TVs.
- Unused Apps notifies the user if an app has not been used for a certain period so it can be un-installed and save space.
- It also includes shortcuts in the AT&T folder to get directly to the battery and data usage screens. From there you can proactively manage applications that are consuming data and utilizing more battery than I would like.
- Customized home button LED alerts.
Access Unused Apps by going to Settings>Apps>Menu>Unused Apps.
Download the update while connected to Wi-Fi by selecting Menu > Settings >General. Then select About phone > Software update > Update Now and follow the prompts.