LG will promote its latest LG G2 smartphone and a new tablet “G Pad 8.3” during the exhibition, as the firm is to trying increase its presence in the growing mobile market. The tablet most likely will shown between September 6 and 11 during IFA.
It will focus on mobile devices at IFA. A teaser video shows what people want in a tablet. LG typically releases products with its own software enhancements and advanced specs that are reasonably priced when compared to completion.
Leaks suggest a Snapdragon 600 processor, 2GB RAM, optional LTE connections, Android Jelly Bean OS, 8.3" 1920x1200 pixel higher than HD touchscreen which some call a retinal tablet. The WJS Dijits reported a 1.7 gigahertz microprocessor and a 5 MP camera.
LG released a video about the LG G Pad 8.3 and what would make a tablet "just right for you." People state what they would like in a tablet and LG wants viewers to "Prepare to be amazed." The people in the video say they want a tablet that:
- Not too large.
- Not awkward.
- No waiting.
- Have it all times and all places.
- Not too thick.
- Pocket size.
- Big picture, full HD.
- Connect to TVs and other stuff.
- Just right for you.
The video has made some potential buyers wait before they buy the 7" Nexus 7.
We suspect that since LG on its smartphones has the ability to take memos by writing on the screen and multi-tasking that the tablet will have the features also. Let's look at features of the LG G2 it could have:
- On button on the back in an easy to reach place.
- KnockON, turn power on by tapping twice on the display.
- VuTalk lets users can draw and share notes in real time between compatible devices for a co-doodling experience.
- QSlide 2.0 lets you overlay up to two application windows on an existing open application, adjusting size and transparency as needed, for advanced yet convenient multitasking.
- QuickMemo lets you take screenshots and add personalized notes, drawings and messages, then share them via social media, text or email.
- Audio Zoom to enhance audio quality during video capture by focusing audio mics on the video target
- QuickRemote for universal remote control that learns from traditional remote and can work with many devices.
- Capture Plus - lets you take a screen shot of a full web page, with precise border controls.
- Clip Tray - operates as a PC-like clipboard that stores pictures, text, and links you’d like to reference later.
- Shot & Clear captures the background before a moving person or object enters your shot, and blends it with the picture you’ll take seconds later, eliminating any unwanted moving objects.
- Plug & Pop — Recommends options or related features to choose from when the earphone or USB cable is detected.
- Text Link — Allows information embedded in text messages to be selected and easily saved in a memo or calendar and searched on a map or the internet.
- Slide Aside — Enables easier multitasking by simply “sliding” open apps off to the side using a three-finger swipe.
- Guest Mode/Child Mode — This feature lets you hand-select the home screen for yourself and a guest, such as a child or a friend, and create separate
We'll probably see at least some of these features in the G Pad 8.3.