After the HTC One (M8 2014) announcement, yesterday it was discovered that:
- Benchmark tests for the HTC One are almost twice as fast as the 2013 HTC One.
- The HTC One will be available form T-Mobile on April 11 for $26.5o a month for two years with a Simple Choice Plan.
- A smaller HTC One M8 mini and larger HTC One Max are reportedly in the works.
- The HTC One will not be easy to fix, iFixit gave it a 2/10 for repair-ability with highly difficult screen and batter replacement. HTC offers free screen replacement for the first six months of ownership.
- HTC will release BlinkFeed and Zoe camera apps for non-HTC Android devices.
iPhone Owners Will Pay More for More Screen Space
A new study by Barron's form Raymond James found that 1/3 of American iPhone owners would be will to pay an extra $100 for an iPhone 6 if had a bigger screen than the iPhone 5S (4.7-5"). Raymond James also found that 52.3% of all American smartphone owners use the iPhone.
Sprint is expected to launch nationwide HD voice by July 1 for devices such as iPhone 5s/5c, LG Nexus 5, and Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3.
AT&T has expanded its 4G LTE network in
- Yuma, AZ.
- Eureka, CA.
- Elkhart-Goshen, IN.
- Traverse City, MI.
- Ogdensburg-Massena, NY.
- Grass Valley, CA.
- Expansion of Sweetwater, Merkel, Tye and Abilene TX.
- Plattshburg, New York
- Wenatchee, Washington