MetroPCS has started offering its Black Friday to Cyber Monday deals and the theme is buy one smartphone get one free. The deals will last until Cyber Monday, December 1, 2014. There are also discounts of as much as $120 online after instant and mail-in rebates.
Phones available deals include:
- Samsung 4G LTE (Samsung Galaxy Light) $29 + Tax after $70 instant rebate and $50 mail-in rebate.
- Samsung Galaxy Avant - $99 + Tax after $70 instant rebate and $50 mail-in rebate.
- LG Optimus L70 - $29 + Tax after $70 instant rebate and $50 mail-in rebate.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 - $649.00 and no discount.
- Kyocera Hydro Life - this water proof phone is great for parents, swimmers, runners and boaters. It costs $29 + Tax after $70 instant rebate and $50 mail-in rebate.
There are several choices for the buy one get one free program at MetroPCS which is in-store only and a new line activation is required. The selection of phones will vary in stores. It is after an instant rebate. You can add coverage to Mexico for $10 more a month.
If you already have a working AT&T smartphone, MetroPCS now will let you bring your AT&T phone to its network.
MetroPCS offers the following plans:
- For $40 a month or $35 with family plan discount you get unlimited talk, text, and Data (1GB High Speed) .
- For $50 a month or $45 with family plan discount unlimited talk, text, and Data (3GB High Speed).
- For $60 a month or $55 with auto-pay payments, unlimited talk, text, and Data. We do not see any limitations on this data listed.
MetroPCS claims it covers 300 million Americans cost-to-coast and rides on the speed of the T-Mobile fast 4G LTE network.
MetroPCS requires no annual contract. All applicable taxes and regulatory fees are included in all of our unlimited talk, text and web plans. There are never any overage charges, hidden fees, penalty costs or surprise expenses.
If you don't want data you can get unlimited talk and text for $25 a month. Another popular MetroPCS deal is four lines $100 with 1GB of high-speed data per line which is a in-store only deal. It appears MetroPCS is pushing much of its deals into stores.
If you want a low-priced tablet, you can add the oneTouch Alcatel Pop for $149 and $10 a month for 1GB. You can add 1GB of data or mobile hotspot for $5 each. On the other hand, T-Mobile customers can get the Alcatel Pop for free when they add it on to their existing T-Mobile data plan. The data for the tablet matches the same data for the smartphone.
MetroPCS is owned by T-Mobile. Depending upon your area of service you should have much better service and speeds when you buy a new phone or smartphone with T-Mobile spectrum and bandwidth.