AT&T is offering the Nokia 6650 flip-phone based on the Symbian-based S60 platform. The Nokia 6650 features include:
- 2.0 megapixel camera — Integrated flash that allows customers to capture quality photos
- Brushed metal fold design — Features a sharp 2.2-inch display with QVGA (16 million colors) resolution
- AT&T Navigator — A dedicated key allows customers to access AT&T Navigator with a click of a button
- AT&T Video Share — The first-ever service in the U.S. that allows users to share live video over wireless devices while participating in a voice call
- AT&T Mobile Music — Customers can listen and download their favorite music from Napster, eMusic, XM Radio and more wirelessly over the air
The Nokia 6650 also features external soft keys and a 1.36-inch display that allows customers to capture quality photos, control music and change profile settings without ever having to open their device.
Pricing and Availability
The Nokia 6650 will be available from AT&T retail stores nationwide beginning for $69.99 with a two-year service agreement and rebate.