Millennial Media released its Top 10 Mobile Predictions for 2010. They call it the "Top 10 in 10." Based off of a compilation of observed consumer behaviors, advertiser and industry data, technology and device trends and campaign analysis pulled from our network, the predictions prove 2010 to be a defining year for mobile advertising.
Their Top 10 Mobile Predictions for 2010 provides a snapshot of some of the predictions for mobile advertising.
1. The U.S. Mobile Web Will Reach Nearly 100M Unique Users Per Month.
2. Advertisers Will Invest Significantly in Site and Application Mobile Destinations.
3. New Entrants to the Mobile Market Will Emerge.
4. Location x Relevancy x Immediacy= Mobile Triple Play in 2010 .
5. Advertisers Will Increasingly Buy Audiences over Buying Media Properties.
6. Mobile Will Be Called to Task on Privacy.
7. Mobile Retail Activity and Commerce Proliferates.
8. Demand Will Exceed Supply in Some Areas; Supply Will Exceed Demand in Others.
9. Competition in the Application Space Increases.
10. Agencies Demand Frequency Capping & SOV.