On January 27 there will be a big Apple announcement and many suspect that there will be new features announced for iPhone OS4 which is expected to be available in June..
Boy Genius today said one of his unnamed sources suggested these new features in the iPhone/iPod 4.0 OS:
- Multi-touch gestures for all functions throughout the entire system.
- Better, new syncing for the contacts and
- Some multitasking and ability to run tasks in the background.
- Many graphic and interface changes that make accessing easier.
The update will only be compatible with iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS because it requires more overhead.
Maybe Rumors from Gizmodo About the Hardware of the Next iPhone:
- iPhone 4.0 update could work with LTE, the faster 4G network.
- The next iPhone will probably have 64 GB of storage.
- AMOLED higher resolution screen to compete with the Droid and Nexus One.
- Wi-Fi N support.
- Maybe LED flash.
What else do you think it will have?