Boy Genius today said one of his unnamed sources suggested these new features in the iPhone/iPod 4.0 OS:
- Multi-touch gestures for all functions throughout the entire system.
- Better, new syncing for the contacts and calendar information.
- Some multitasking and ability to run tasks in the background.
- Many graphic and interface changes that make accessing easier.
Maybe Rumors from Gizmodo About the Hardware of the Next iPhone:
- iPhone 4.0 update could work with LTE, the faster 4G network.
- The next iPhone will probably have 64 GB of storage.
- AMOLED higher resolution screen to compete with the Droid and Nexus One.
- Wi-Fi N support.
- Maybe LED flash.