The HTC HD7 's entertainment applications include the following:
- T-Mobile TV, offering consumers access to live and on-demand TV, including free programming from ABC News NOW, FOX Sports, PBS Kids, Azteca America, family holiday movie favorites and more.
- Slacker Radio for listening to free, personalized radio with over 130 genre stations and the ability for customers to create stations of their own.
- Xbox LIVE unlocks a world of games and fun, connecting customers to a global community of more than 25 million active Xbox LIVE members and offering easy access to Xbox LIVE features such as Friends, Avatars, Achievements, Messaging and more.
- Zune for loading people's favorite media - music, movies, TV shows and podcasts - and taking it wherever.
- NetFlix - streaming movie app coming soon.
The HTC HD7 is also the first device to offer T-Mobile Family Room, a new application exclusively from T-Mobile that helps families keep in touch and manage their busy lives. Customers can write a note on a virtual chalkboard and add shared calendar events for their Family Room group to coordinate get-togethers. Sharing pictures and interacting is easy, with real-time notifications alerting users when any family member posts something for everyone to see.
In addition to the HTC HD7 T-Mobile plans to offer an additional Windows Phone 7 smartphone option in the Dell Venue Pro, a full-QWERTY slider featuring a 4.1-inch screen, 5 megapixel camera and a Qualcomm 1 GHz Snapdragon processor.