It looks as if the AT&T sales over the weekend were successful. Record online traffic on Black Friday combined with more total shoppers visiting ATT.com on Cyber Monday than any previous year, and year-over-year traffic increase in AT&T stores nationwide, created one of the busiest post-Thanksgiving shopping weekends in AT&T history.
With compelling holiday deals beginning Black Friday, AT&T saw record customer traffic. Results include:
- Record online traffic for Black Friday - up more than 14 percent year-over-year.
- Record number of online shoppers for Cyber Monday - up more than 22 percent year-over-year.
- Wireless device upgrades and U-verse TV sales in AT&T stores increased significantly year-over-year.
- Overall and same-store traffic in AT&T retail locations nationwide significantly up year-over-year.
Shoppers can still take advantage of holiday savings online and in their local AT&T retail store, including:
- Some of the best prices ever on the most popular touchscreen phone at ATT.com.
- AT&T Coupon-Link $50 Off AT&T Wireless with Plan for new customers with a contract (read details).
- AT&T's Windows Phones available - buy-one-get-one free in retail stores.
All offers require a two-year service agreement. Some restrictions and other charges may apply. All smartphone offers require AT&T voice and minimum $15 per month data plans for select devices only, while supplies last.
"Consumers are looking for value, savings and choice now more than ever, and we're eager to deliver on that demand," said Phil Bienert, Vice President, ATT.com. "In addition, more consumers want the convenience of shopping online. This has been a trend building over the last several years and why we offered such a robust line up of deals to kick off the holiday season."
AT&T's wireless customers benefit from access to the nation's fastest mobile broadband network and the ability to talk and surf at the same time. They also have unlimited access to AT&T's entire nationwide Wi-Fi network - the nation's largest - for both smartphone customers and qualified AT&T broadband customers.