If you want a phone and a tablet that work together, like an iPhone that connects to an iPad or Motorola Atrix with a tablet instead of a notebook, then the Padfone may be on your desired list.
The YouTube video says, "Enjoy the benefits of both the pad and phone....Make the switch."
The Padfone is a called a convergent device that combines a smartphone and a tablet computer into one symbiotic gadget that allows consumers to choose the screen size that best fits their activities while seamlessly sharing data and 3G internet access.
The Asus model has tattoos on her chest to promote the Padfone.
Video demos of the Padfone appear at the end of this article.
Asus claims the benefits of the Padfone are:
- Enlarge your screen size any time you need to.
- Seamless transition of applications between pad and phone.
- Eliminate data transfer hassle with a single storage pool.
- One SIM card for two devices.
- Use the pad as an extended battery to charge your phone.
- Have a video-conferencing experience and easily share with family and friends.