Verizon Wireless customers continue to play it forward, using their wireless
phones for fun, entertainment and mobile games. You don't have to have a smartphone to be a player.
The top-selling games
on Verizon Wireless Basic phones since the beginning of 2011 include:
- "Call of Duty: Black Ops" by Glu Mobile, Inc.
- "PAC-MAN" by Namco Bandai Games America, Inc.
- "Daily Blackjack" by GOSUB 60, Inc.
- "SCRABBLE" by EA Mobile.
- "UNO" by Gameloft.
- "Bubble Bash 2" by Gameloft.
- "The Sims 3" by EA Mobile.
- "The Oregon Trail" by Gameloft.
- "Need For Speed Hot Pursuit" by EA Mobile.
- "MADDEN NFL 11" by EA Mobile.
of mobile gamers who want to experience the nation's largest and most
reliable 3G wireless network have access to those games, plus more than
350 others available on their Verizon Wireless phones.
customers can purchase and download games from the Media Center/Get It
Now under the Games category. Download charges vary, and airtime or
megabyte charges may apply when browsing, downloading and using certain