The top-selling games on Verizon Wireless Basic phones since the beginning of 2011 include:
- "Call of Duty: Black Ops" by Glu Mobile, Inc.
- "PAC-MAN" by Namco Bandai Games America, Inc.
- "Daily Blackjack" by GOSUB 60, Inc.
- "SCRABBLE" by EA Mobile.
- "UNO" by Gameloft.
- "Bubble Bash 2" by Gameloft.
- "The Sims 3" by EA Mobile.
- "The Oregon Trail" by Gameloft.
- "Need For Speed Hot Pursuit" by EA Mobile.
- "MADDEN NFL 11" by EA Mobile.
Verizon Wireless customers can purchase and download games from the Media Center/Get It Now under the Games category. Download charges vary, and airtime or megabyte charges may apply when browsing, downloading and using certain applications.