The Droid RAZR went on sale today in stores at 11:11 am on 11/11/11. The Droid RAZR is the thinnest 4G LTE smartphone on the Verizon Wireless network and Verizon just doubled the amount of data alloted with each plan during the holidays. This offer is limited but once you sign up for double data, you will have the same 4G LTE data price for as long as you are a Verizon customer.
The Droid RAZR is a very tough smartphone with protective features. It is currently has the fastest dual-core processor on the Verizon network until the HTC Rezound comes out next week. It is expected to be updated to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich within in 6 weeks of Motorola receiving the code the from Google. The first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone will be however the Samsung Galaxy Nexus due out later this month.
Amazon Wireless has an amazing offer which appears to be for today only, the Droid RAZR is $111.11 for new customers only, with a contract. Renewing customers get a $50 discount. Because it is such a great deal it is backordereed and will usually ship in 8 to 9 days.
Wirefly's price is better than the list price and refered to as "special introductory price." Shop Wirefly for a Special Introductory Price . The Wirefly ad shows the best features of the Droid RAZR as.
- Made with Laser-cut KEVLAR, Corning Gorilla Glass Defends The Screen From Scrapes and Scratches.
- A Splashguard shield against water..
- Speedy dual-core 1.2GHz Processor.
- Super AMOLED touchscreen with vivid colors.
- Share 4G LTE connection with upt to 8 W-iFi-enabled devices.
- DROID RAZR meet specs for government grade encryption of email, calendar, and contacts.
- Connect Face-to-face using the front-facing HD webcam for video chat over 3G, 4G LTE,
Let's Talk has a price higher than Amazon.com for new customers but lower than Wirefly when you buy the $59.99 a month voice plan. The price for the phone is more expensive than Wirefly with the $39.99 voice plan.