Our top best read stories this week center around new releases, delayed releases, super sales and the best smartphones of the year.
- A friendly reminder to our HP TouchPad deal fans there will be some refurbished TouchPads available for sale on eBay for $99 and $149 today at 5pm EST the best deal after the original fire sale.
- The most popular news revolves around the coveted Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Although Verizon Wireless never announced a release date, there are those who contend that it has been delayed until December 15.
- The next most popular item for tech enthusiasts is the super fast Asus EeePad Transformer Prime due out next week, presales have been sold-out.
- The Amazon Kindle Fire doesn't have the best user experience, has Wi-Fi connection problems and could rake up sales on parents' credit cards with 1-click.
- The Verizon 4G LTE network had some "issues" and was out for a while, due to technical problems.
- The Droid 4 is the next most anticipated smartphone after the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
- The Samsung Droid Charge was updated to Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
- We started are compiling of the top ten best smartphones of the year and analysis of Consumer Reports findings for Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, AT&T and Sprint.
- A White Droid RAZR and the new Motorola Xyboard tablets were announced. The Motorola Xyboards will be on sale in stores tomorrow.