Full news stories recently include the new Samsung Galaxy Note information, the Asus Padfone, the return of the HP TouchPad promotion, Windows Phone home makeover promotion, Droid MAXX launch and Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G. Most of today's news were numbers and did not require full long articles.
Here's the news that is too short to report:
- Nokia has already sold over one million Nokia Lumia Windows Phones.
- Consumer Intelligence Research Partners reports that 89% of all Apple smartphones sold since the iPhone 4S was released in October were iPhone 4S models. Forty-two percent of iPhone buyers broke existing carrier contracts to get the new iPhone 4S. And 19 percent of these iPhone 4S buyers sold their old iPhone in the secondary market.
- Motorola shipped 5.3 million smartphones and 200,000 tablets in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- AT&T sold 9.4 million smartphones in the fourth quarter up 60% over 2010.
- HTC will offer something special this with less model confusion .