Yesterday, was not good day for Verizon subscribers in Alabama and the Philadelphia Tri-State area there were outages. However, today, there are new markets launching with 4G LTE Verizon Wireless service as well as expansion of 4G LTE services.
There is now full compliment of 4G LTE devices to use the 4G LTE services at Verizon Wireless such as the slim Droid RAZR, the pure Go0gle Samsung Galaxy Nexus and starting tomorrow, the new iPad third generation model. Until March 31, when you buy one LG Spectrum from Verizon Wireless you can get one for free. If you would like to see how fast 4G LTE is watch the latest throw-down.
New Verizon 4G LTE Markets:
- Dothan and Enterprise, Alabama.
- Naples, Florida.
- Greenville, North Carolina.
- Altus and Durant, Oklahoma.
- Longview/Marshall, Texas.
Here's a list with links to reviews of Verizon 4G LTE smartphones and tablets.
- Droid RAZR - thinnest smartphone available, today. Verizon reduced the price and will offer it in purple on January 23.The Droid RAZR appears in many top ten best smartphones of 2011 lists, including the top ten of all and Verizon Wireless list. Reviewers of the Droid RAZR gave it Editors' Choice.
- Droid RAZR MAXX - the Droid RAZR MAXX battery is the longest life battery on the Verizon Wireless Network.
- Droid 4 -a thin QWERTY Droid with an non-removable battery. The Droid 4 went on sale on recently. We published some tricks and videos that will help you use your Droid 4. You can buy it buy it from Verizon Wireless for $199.99. Amazon.com still has some in stock discounted to $99.99 for new customers and $149.99 for renewing contracts.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus - the only smartphone on the network that runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. . When reviewers spent time with the new superphone formerly known as the Droid Prime, they found a few cons along with some great compelling features. Read tips to reduce battery drain. Amazon Wireless sells it for discount. LetsTalk and Wirefly offer some discounts.
- Samsung Stratsophere - the Samsung Stratosphere is the first QWERTY 4G LTE smartphone from Verizon Wireless.
- Pantech Breakout - the Pantech Breakout was called the most affordable 4G LTE smartphone on Verizon Wireless. For $49.99, the well-reviewed Pantech Breakout is packed with many features.
- Droid Bionic by Motorola first dual-core smartphone, released in the fall of 2011. An update was rolled out. Reviewers of the Droid Bionic all agreed that it is the fastest smartphone on the Verizon network and gave it the honor of Editors' Choice concluding that the nine-month gestation/delay was worth the wait.
- HTC ThunderBolt (read review), 4G LTE uses a lot battery juice, Verizon is now packaging the HTC ThunderBolt with an extended life battery.
- Samsung Droid Charge (read review) .
- LG Revolution - was named one of the top smartphones at Verizon Wireless in 2011. Every reviewer we reviewed rated the LG Revolution 3.5 and found the good points to be the bright 4.3" touchscreen, 4G LTE data speeds and Netflix.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with 4G LTE (read review).
- Droid XYBOARD 8.1 & 10.1.
- New Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 the first Super AMOLED touchscreen Tab with 1.4GHz dual-core processor. It features mobile hotspots and Android 3.2.
- New iPad - With a new Retina touchscreen, iOS 5.1 and 5MP camera this is the most feature-packed iPad, yet.