- BroadSoft – BroadTouch Business Communicator - BroadTouch Business Communicator is a full unified communications experience enabling service providers to transform the way individuals communicate by making voice, video, business directories, call logs, instant messaging and presence available on a single interface that spans a user's mobile devices and platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
- Datawind – Bridging the Digital Divide - empowers the developing world with low-cost internet-enabled tablet PCs.
- MedCash Solutions, Inc. – Community Action for Social Healthcare -MedCASH integrates purchase and payment vehicles with retailers and Medical providers to become a mobile community that takes care of its subscriber-members.
- Missing Link – Web-based identification system for mobile devices- the service is aimed at protecting and identifying people's most important possessions with scan codes so that they can be easily returned in the event that it goes missing. The same labels will avaialable for luggage and sport equipment.
- TIP Solutions Inc. – Smart Calls for Smart Phones - selecting HOLD-ON! for an incoming call lets a Call Recipient place an incoming call on hold prior to call pick-up. This option allows someone in a noisy place or meeting, the ability to briefly delay pick-up of a call. While the Caller is waiting, they will hear a polite custom message that lets them know that they are temporarily on hold. After the message, music is played.
CTIA will host the awards ceremony Tuesday, May 8 at 2:00 p.m. CDT from the Exhibit Innovations Stage located in Booth 4575. The five BIG Idea finalists will present their ideas, visions and concepts to a live voting audience. The top three submissions with the most votes will be the winners of the CTIA WIRELESS BIG Idea Contest.