This week has been a great week, for a breaking news, new product releases, update rumors and announcements.
- Our most highly read most story was latest news about the Droid legacy. The latest Verizon commercial highlights only the recent Droid models with no mention of the Droid Incredible 4G LTE only the soon to be updated Droid RAZR, Droid 4 and Droid RAZR MAXX. There is a possible May 21 update release date.
- While the Samsung Galaxy S III was announced in London, Samsung Galaxy S II and Samsung Galaxy Note owners are anxiously awaiting an update to Android 4.0 with T-Mobile the first possible carrier to offer it.
- Many readers are waiting for the release of the Droid Incredible 4G LTE and the super Droid Fighter.
- Sprint release an update for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus while Verizon Nexus owners are hoping for an update to Android 4.04 soon.
- The HTC One X is coming out today, some lucky preorderers received their orders on Friday.
- Although, everyone wants Android 4.0 most Android users are using Gingerbread.
- When the Samsung Galaxy Note is updated to ICS it will have some new S-Pen features.
- Smartphone makers will go to the heights to promote their latest products, including skydiving for taking photos with the HTC One S.
- Verizon Wireless expanded its network once again and launched a new prepaid Android option with 1GB of data.