Since it is a holiday week, some news stories are too short to report surrounding: new iPhone rumors, unlimited US Cellular data promo, Android 4.2 glitches, Windows 8 glitches and Black Friday deals.
Here's the news that is "Too Short to Report":
- New iPhone 5S/6 - according to Digitimes a new iPhone may be in the works for a mid 2013 launch.
- U.S. Cellular $40 Unlimited Data Deal - U.S. Cellular customers in LTE areas can add an unlimited data plans for $40 a month until January 31, 2013.
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2 Users Bugged by Bugs - the new Jelly Bean lacks the month of December in its contacts app, Bluetooth glitches, random reboots, battery drains, lockscreen widget bugs and auto brightness problems.
- Windows Phone 8 Bugs - there are reports that some new Windows 8 Phones are rebooting randomly and Microsoft is investigating.
- Verizon Wireless 4G TLE Expansion - Verizon Wireless has expanded it 4G LTE network to Buffalo NY, Poughkeepsie N.Y.
- The best Black Friday week deal we found so far is Save $100 on LG Optimus G for AT&T or Sprint with a 2-Year Agreement, Plus Free Shipping. Read review.
- For Black Friday, Sprint will reduce the Samsung Galaxy S III to $50 a price that is already available on Amazon.com for new Sprint customers with a new contract.