We reported earlier today that the Verizon HTC Touch Pro2 was out-of-stock at Verizon. Now, it looks like if you can wait a few days you can have your HTC Touch Pro2 this week.
The HTC Touch Pro went on sale at Verizon on September 11. Reviewers of the HTC Touch Pro2 called it the the King of Windows Mobile smartphones and the best high-end smartphone. The world phone has a 3.6 WGA tilting touchscreen, 3.2 megapixel camera, Bluetooth and up to 5.2 hours of battery life.
The HTC Touch Pro2 is priced lower than the other carriers who carry the phone, T-Mobile and Sprint price is $349.99 after rebates. The Verizon price for the HTC Touch Pro2 is $199 after mail-in rebates. Wireless and Mobile News' readers who were able to nab the HTC Touch Pro used the Mobile News' Verizon online coupon-link to get the rebate instantly with an online purchase.
Specifications of the HTC Touch Pro2 from Verizon:
- High-speed connectivity over Verizon Wireless' Mobile Broadband network (1x/EV-DO Revision A 800/1900 MHz.)
- Global connectivity to allow customers to access e-mail and data
in more than 180 destinations and to use the phone for voice calling in
more than 220 destinations (GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
WCDMA/HSPA 2100 MHz.)
- Wi-Fi capabilities (802.11 b/g.)
- 3.6 inch WVGA resolution (480 x 800) tilting touch screen.
- Advanced speakerphone with noise-cancelling technology.
- 3.2 megapixel auto-focus camera with video capture.
- Touch-sensitive zoom bar.
- Seamless connectivity with Microsoft® Exchange, Outlook and Office applications with Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional.
- Bluetooth® 2.1 with EDR and A2DP stereo.
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM 7600A, 528 MHz.
- Memory: 512 MB ROM, 288 MB RAM.
- Dimensions: 4.57" x 2.33" x .68" (length x width x height).
- Weight: 6.3 ounces (with standard battery).
- Extended 1500 mAh battery for longer operation times.
- Up to 5.3 hours of talk time (CDMA) or up to 13.5 days of standby time (CDMA)