The new LinkedIn application features native integration with the
BlackBerry - which allows professionals to use LinkedIn within their
BlackBerry's existing email, calendar and contacts applications.
Key functionality includes:
- Search: Prepare for any meeting by quickly
accessing LinkedIn profiles.
- Messages: Enables users to manage their LinkedIn
inboxes on the go.
- Network Updates: Stay connected to the
- Connections: Make new connections away from the
- Invitations: Send invites to new connections to
build professional networks.
- Reconnections: Users receive recommendations of
who they may want to add to their professional networks.
The LinkedIn application for BlackBerry smartphones is free and
available immediately for members to download on their BlackBerry
Tour, BlackBerry Curve and BlackBerry
Bold series of smartphones. The application operates on
devices running BlackBerry OS 4.3 or later. Full integration of
the LinkedIn application with native BlackBerry applications
requires BlackBerry OS 4.6 or later.
The application is available globally in English, Spanish, French,
German, Japanese, and Chinese languages.
LinkedIn for BlackBerry is available at www.linkedin.com/blackberry and on BlackBerry App