Industry leaders from North America and Latin America will address business issues and opportunities for a market of almost 1 billion mobile subscribers at MEF Americas 2010: Mobile Content & Commerce on November 30 - December 1, 2010 at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami.
MEF, the global trade association of the mobile media industry, announced the addition of a global roster of industry thought leaders to its inaugural Americas conference agenda. Influencers from the entertainment, retail, brand, wireless carriers and technology industries will address key opportunities and concerns and refine business models for the coming year.
- Sony Pictures SVP Global Digital Strategy, Richard Berger, will provide
an exclusive opportunity to hear one of the principal architects behind
the Ultraviolet initiative outline how this project is set to transform
the digital and entertainment business.
- Nokia VP Media,
Marco Argenti, will discuss how technology & platforms are creating
revenue opportunities in the mobile media and content industries,
particularly in mobile first markets.
- Macy's Vice President and
Chief Privacy Officer, Keith Enright, will present his views on the shift
to mobile discovery, engagement and commerce in retail and the privacy
and security concerns which could act as impediments to growth.
MEF Americas 2010 features sessions that focus on the fastest-moving segments of the mobile commerce market, including: the transformation of the mobile ecosystem; the technology and platforms that are enabling m-commerce; the next great idea in apps and services; mobile discovery as a sales channel for the retail market; security and privacy in the mobile age; and harnessing the power of social media. The global roster of participants include representatives from some of the best-known and most innovative global brands including:
- Doug Busk, Mobile Brand Strategy, The Coca-Cola Group.
- Juan-Lopez Valcarcel SVP Digital Product & Consumer Technology, Pearson Group.
- Gregory Janssen, Manager of Mobile Products, Sears/Kmart.
- Alejandro Mondrzak, Head of Digital, Grupo Clarin.
- Jorge Navarro Escalante, Gerente Ingeniería de Ventas.
Massimiliano Pellegrini, CEO, Dada.net.
- Gary Schwartz, CEO, Impact Mobile.
- Andrew Bud, Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, mBlox.
- Fabricio Bloisi, CEO, Movile.
- Gianluca D'Agostino, CEO, Neomobile.
- Cindy Tai, Vice President Products & Marketing, OpenMarket, Amdocs.
- Joe Lynam, CEO, PaymentOne.
Ron Czerny, CEO, PlayPhone.
- Joao Paulo Firmeza, Director, Portugal Telecom Inovação.
- Carlos Silva, Senior Alliances Manager, RIM.
- Gavin Kim, VP Content Data Services & Enterprise Mobility, Samsung.
- Mike Wehrs, CEO, Scanbuy.
Flavio Ferreira, Senior Manager VAS, TIM.
- Jorge Partidas, CEO Wau Movil.