There are videos that walk you through all the steps for using and setting up a new Droid X2. The most interesting video is how to use the HMDI mirror mode so that you can see on the screen what you see on your HD TV.
Videos show how to:
- Use home screens.
- Create a Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Browse the web with Adobe Flash 10.
- Use Google Maps for directions and navigation.
- Add Calendar to home screen.
- Add social networking and email accounts.
- Use profiles to move between Home and Work Profiles.
- Display Slide Shows of Photos.
- Set Up Corporate Exchange Email.
- Use Your Camera.
Mirror Mode Droid X2
Creating a Wi-Fi Hotspot
Browsing Web with Adobe Flash 10
Google Maps Directions and Navigation
Add Calendar to Home Screen
User Your Phone for the First Time
Creating App Groups
Using Gallery with Social Media
Adding Social Networking and Email Accounts
Using Profiles to Move between Home and Work Profiles
Displaying Slides Shows of Photos
Setting Up Corporate Exchange Email
How to Use Your Camera