Verizon Wireless 4G LTE data network is deployed in is turning on its 4G LTE network in 14 new metros and expanded in four cities, today.
Verizon Wireless' 4G LTE network is alive in:
- Little Rock, Arkansas
- Savannah, Georgia.
- Cedar Rapids and Des Moines, Iowa.
- Lexington, Kentucky.
- Starkville, Mississippi.
- Kansas City and Springfield/Branson, Missouri.
- Lincoln, Nebraksa.
- Orange County, N.Y.
- Greater Providence, Rhode Island.
- Rapid City, South Dakota.
- Roanoke, Virginia.
- Appleton/Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
The company is also making major 4G LTE expansions in Louisville, Kentucky; Grand Rapids, Michigan.; Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota.; and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Current Verizon Wireless 4G LTE-enabled devices include:
- Droid RAZR is thinnest 4G LTE smartphone yet with wireless synching features.
- HTC Rezound - the only smartphone in the U.S. with Beats enhanced earphones and audio.
- Samsung Stratsophere - the Samsung Stratosphere is the first QWERTY 4G LTE smartphone from Verizon Wireless.
- Pantech Breakout the newest 4G LTE smartphones with rounded corners and lowest starting price from Verizon Wireless.
- Droid Bionic by Motorola first dual-core smartphone.
- 4G LTE-enabled Motorola XOOM, (read review).
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with 4G LTE (read review).
- HTC ThunderBolt read review).
- Samsung Droid Charge (read review).
- LG Revolution read review. compare first three Verizon 4G LTE smartphones).