The new 4G LTE markets are:
- Staten Island, New York.
- New Orleans and Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- St. Louis, Missouri.
- Cleveland, Canton and Akron Ohio.
- Naples, Florida.
- Bloomington, Lafayette and Muncie, Indiana.
- Bryan-College Station, Texas.
Here are the smartphones and tablets that will work with the 4G LTE network:
- New iPad (3rd gen) on March 16 $629 (US) for the 16GB model, $729 (US) for the 32GB model and $829 (US) for the 64GB model.
- HTC One X (sometime in April) this dual-core powerhouse will also feature as super enhanced camera.
- Samsung Galaxy Note - The Note connects to the new AT&T 4G LTE network, runs a 1.5GHz dual-core processor comes in blue or white. The Samsung Galaxy Note has a 5.3” Super AMOLED touchscreen with 180 degree viewing angle. The best price we could find was $249.99 from Amazon Wireless for the Samsung Galaxy Note, the tablet/phone.
- Pantech Element and Pantech Burst - for a limited time you can get the water proof Pantech Element tablet and Pantech Burst smartphone for $249.99 with contract for both from AT&T.
- HTC Vivid - This new smartphone will be updated to Android 4.0 when it comes out. This is currently the most discounted model on Amazon Wireless selling for one-cent for new customers with a contract and $99.99 for renewing customers.
- LG Nitro HD - Families love it because the it loves them too, see video. It also has true HD technology. Amazon Wireless discounts the LG Nitro HD to $79.99 for new an renewing customers.
- Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket-The most praised features of the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket are its huge Super AMOLED 4.5" touchscreen, fast 1.5GHZ dual-core processor and LTE data speeds. The camera, call quality and media playing were also well rated. It is easy to replace the microSD card and you can now take screenshots.Amazon Wireless is showing the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket for $99.99 for new customers and renewing customers.
- HTC Jetstream tablet - The first 4G LTE tablet offered. The consensus is that the HTC Jetstream has excellent hardware, superfast data speeds, great video viewing and full sound.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9. - The Galaxy Tab 8.9 is built with a dual-core T250S processor, 8.9" WXGA TFT touchscreen (1280x800 resolution) fortified by Gorilla Glass. It features a 6100 mAh battery and weighing less than one pound (447 grams).
- Use AT&T Coupon-Link $50 Off AT&T Wireless with Plan for new customers with a contract. The offer requires online activation via att.com/wireless on qualified rate plans of $39.99 or more with a two-year agreement.