The update includes glitch fixes and other enhancements. The update available through iTunes is 54.4MB improves HDR from the lock screen and fixes for network switching, AirPlay, Safari bookmarks and purchasing alerts.
- Here's the full list of improvements:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut.
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks.
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances.
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List.
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase.