The superphone, the Samsung Galaxy S III is gaining momentum. Although Samsung did not have a booth at CTIA, many journalists were able to test the Samsung Galaxy S III out and review it. So far the reviews have been fairly favorable and now we get to see the official commercial and accessories.
The commerical is the same video shown at the gala release event in London. The commercial shows all kinds of loving situations - a couple at an airport, a wedding, kids paying and a dad with his daughter. The announcer says "It understands you, shares what's in your heart, keeps track of loved ones, recognizes who you are, follows your every move, sees your best side, shares the warmth of nature, waits till you're asleep, designed for humans.
The Samsung Galaxy S III is packed with new software and features such as:
- 8MP camera has no lag time, burst shot and best photo selection from eight shots. You can take still photos while recording HD video.
- Fast quad-core processor, energy-efficient Exynos 4 Quad.
- 16, 32, 64GB models and microSD expansion slots.
- S Beam allows up to 1GB movie file to be shared within three minutes.
- AllShare .
- Wi-Fi Channel Bonding which doubles the Wi-Fi bandwidth.
- Voice with face image to unlock the phone.
- Free two-year 50GB Dropbox cloud storage account.
- Buddy photo share function.
- Pop Up Play.
- Direct call.
- In call sound equalizer, Wi-Fi channel bombing increases Wi-Fi. Enhanced GPS.
- 2100 mAh removable battery.
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Other announced accessories include a car dock, HDMI adapter and S Pebble music player.