Most Read Top Wireless and Mobile News Stories this Week in Review:
This week has been a week for the Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC EVO 4G LTE, updates, Droid Incredible 4G LTE, the end of ala carte data at Verizon Wireless, end of deals, iOS 6 and reviewed reviews.
Here are the top WiMo News stories for the week of 6/10-6/17/2012:
- The release dates for all the carriers in the United States for the Samsung Galaxy S III are staggered starting with June 21 for AT&T and Sprint. To to clarify the release dates we published a roundup.
- Samsung has released new tips for the Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Our most popular review was for the HTC EVO 4G LTE.
- The first Samsung Galaxy S II to be updated to Android 4.0 ICS is the T-Mobile model via Kies software.
- There are signs that the Droid Incredible 4G LTE may come before the Samsung Galaxy S III.
- Samsung Galaxy S III designers went to great stakes to maintain the secrecy of the development of the latest hottest smartphone.
- In a drop down drag out test the iPhone 4S showed less stress than the Samsung Galaxy S III.
- The the new Verizon Wireless Share Everything plans favor those with multiple devices, causing consumer groups to complain.
- If you boast about your Droid RAZR upgrade you could win a price, while there were texts that alerted of the possible release of an ICS update soon.
- Apple announced the update to iOS 6 for iPhone 4/4S , new iPad, iPad 2 and iPod 4th Gen.
- Our second most popular review is a review of reviews of our foreign neighbors' review of the Samsung Galaxy S III.