A Korean newspaper has leaked specs for the next Samsung Galaxy Note, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. All of the new specs will be revealed at press event tomorrow. The least noted feature of the present Samsung Galaxy Note is the handwriting recognition, which we found good enough to write an entire article with an S Pen.
Let's see what the usual suspects are saying for the specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- Model # GT-N7100.
- 5.5" Super AMOLED Touchscreen with tablet pressure sensitivity 16:9 ratio
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Exynos 4412 process.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- 3G/4G LTE Network Access.
- 8MP Camera & Front Facing Camera.
- 16GB or 32GB with microSD storage.
- Thinner over all.
We recently published our previous suspect list of the following features for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, DLNA and NFC.
- AllShare Cast & Play
- S Voice, S Beam, photo share, Smart Stay, Direct Call, Smart Alert, and other software goodies found on the Samsung Galaxy S III.
- Pop up Play.
- S Pen Software.
- S Pen.
See our full wish list.
You won’t be able to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note, from the T-Mobile website because it is sold-out, you can find in stores. The T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note is also out of stock at online retailer Wirefly and ships in 1 to 2 weeks from Amazon.
Amazon Wireless has discounted the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note to $199.99 for new AT&T customers and for AT&T indiviual or family accounts priced at $159.99.