Since we've been using the original Samsung Galaxy Note prepping to write an entire article using it. After we discovered some neat S Pen text. tricks, we created a wish list of specs we speculate may or may not be seen on the next Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
Leaks suggest the following specs for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- 5.5 " Super AMOLED touchscreen.
- Android 4.04 at launch with an update Android Jelly Bean software.
- 4G LTE data access.
- Quad-Core processor.
- 1.5-2GB RAM
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, DLNA,
- AllShare Cast & Play
- S Voice, S Beam, photo share, Smart Stay, Direct Call, Smart Alert, and other software goodies found on the Samsung Galaxy S III.
- Pop up Play.
- S Pen Software.
The original Samsung Galaxy Note is expected to get an update to Jelly Bean, later this year. After using the Samsung Galaxy Note for a few weeks, there are some things we'd like to see. We suspect the new model will be released in time for the holidays in some parts of the world. Samsung tends to release devices in the states later than the rest of the world.
Suspected Specs Wish List:
- A kickstand for viewing videos.
- Free 50GB of DropBox cloud storage.
- Delete function with S Pen forward as opposed to backspace, only. This cold also be made part of Android.
- Adobe PhotoShop Touch Software like the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- Super drop and water protection (see drop/torture tests).
- More color selections.
- Some kind of carrying case that clipped onto a belt so that people who say it's too big for a pocket would find a use for it.
- A case that when attached, folded out acts like a Wacom tablet for drawing and writing. The same case could also turn into with an additional unfold to a full size QWERTY keyboard for long documents.
- Wireless charging like what is coming for the Samsung Galaxy S III.
- Solar charging and/or movement charging.
- Access to the microSD slot from outside the Note.
- Split screen - may or may not be necessary but would be fun.