The dog days of August are over and the wireless world is soon to be abuzz with new announcements and release dates for the new iPhone, Motorola Droid, Nokia Windows Phones, Kindle Fire Tablets and more for the first week of September. You'll need a smart phone with calendar syncing capabilities to keep track of all the dates and new products.
Wednesday, September 5: Nokia Lumia, Droid RAZR HD, Samsung Galaxy Stellar.
- Nokia and Microsoft has invited the press to an even at 9:3am (EDT) to announce the next Windows Phones ( Nokia Lumia 920/82o) that are expected to have a more powerful camera wireless charging, 4.3-4.5" screen and dual core processors and other improves.
- Motorola is holding a press conference call "On Display" when it is believed that the Droid RAZR HD and RAZR M will be announced. A Motorola model is expected to have a screen that goes all the way to edge. The event will take place at 2:3o pm EDT.
- The Samsung Galaxy Stellar goes on sale at Verizon Wireless.
Thursday, September 6, New Kindle Fires Kindled, LG Intuition Phablets
- Held at the Santa Monica Airport, in the Los Angeles beach area, Amazon will announce its new Kindle Fire tablets. We'll be there.
- The new LG phablet the LG Intuition will go on sale at Verizon Wireless on Thursday.
Wednesday, September 12, 1:00 PM EDT Apple Bytes into New Products
- Apple will announce something related to the number 5, the iPhone 5 and maybe the mini iPad and iOS 6 updates.
Tuesday, September 18, London Intel Goes Android
- Motorola Intel will be announcing some kind of Intel powered Android device.
Wednesday, September 19 11:00AM
- HTC "What's Next" press event when possible Windows Phone 8 phones will be announced including the HTC 8X, 8S and 8V. The HTC 8X is expected to have a 4.3" LCD screen and 8MP camera while the 8S is in the mid range and 8V in the entry level space.
Friday September 21, Get Your iPhone Lines Started
- It is suspected from vacation days, that the new iPhone will be released on 9/21 from Apple, AT&T, Verizon Wireless and Sprint.