Cricket Wireless announced its Black Friday and Cyber Monday (December 1) deals some of them are for one day only. Cricket was purchased by AT&T and is has the same coverage at AT&T, now. You can reduce the payment by $5.00 when you sign up for auto-pay. For people who don't use a lot of data the $35 a month plan is a good deal because it includes taxes and fees.
Cricket Wireless claims they have 4G LTE Coverage than T-Mobile, Boost or MetroPCS, Cricket Wireless Plans start at $35 a month unlimited talk, text, and Data 1GB High Speed. We are however seeing more data with Boost Mobile than ever before.
- For $40 a month or $35 with auto-pay discount you get unlimited talk, text, and Data (1GB High Speed) .
- For $50 a month or $45 with auto-pay discount unlimited talk, text, and Data (3GB High Speed).
- For $60 a month or $55 with auto-pay payments, unlimited talk, text, and Data (3GB High Speed).
- When you buy 5 unlimited plans you get $100 discount.
- A loyalty program gives a $100 reward credit after successfully making 12 payments.
- Switch from a prepaid carrier or discount carrier is a $100 credit if you switch from T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile and Cincinnati Bell if you switch to Cricket before December 31.
The best deals by far are on Cyber Monday they will offer 50% off the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Galaxy S4 starting at 12:00 am and ending at 11:59pm while stock is available.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 is the top of line Samsung smartphone with a 5.1" HD display, 16MP camera, S Health and other high-end features such as dust proof and water resistance. The Samsung Galaxy S5 currently sells for $589.99 with activation with $50% off it will go for around $290.00
- The Samsung Galaxy S4 was the top best smartphone of 2013, it has most of the features of the Samsung Galaxy S5 minus water resistance and a finger print scanner. It currently sells for $429.99 with activation the price will be around $215.00
- HTC Desire is 510 - free after $75 mail-in rebate you can also get a free HTC Dot View Case,
- Nokia Lumia 635 - is free after activation and a $75 mail-in rebate.
On Monday, December 1, deals will be available. online including 50 percent off the Samsung Galaxy S4 or S5 with activation.
Best Buy is offering some great deals for those who want a traditional contract with the Samsung Galaxy S5 free while Virgin Mobile offers some great free phones and discounts up to 40% off.