U.S. Cellular has upped it deal game and is offering some great family 4 line deals, smartphone discounts and tablet price reductions. Starting this Monday November 24, the new cheap family plan deal, gives you four lines and 10GB of data for $130 a month, which should make for great Black Friday selling. There are also some great prices on some U.S. Cellular's most popular cell phones and smartphones. U.S. Cellular is one of few remaining regional carriers that offers excellent customer service in the areas it service.
Web-only Black Friday deals for this week at U.S. Cellular with two-year agreements and free shipping include:
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB for one cent - it features a 4" Retina touchscreen, 8MP iSight camera, Face Time and TouchID fingerprint scanner, the full price for iPhone is $549.00. It's available in silver, gold or slate gray.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 for $149.99- The Samsung Galaxy S5 has received excellent reviews for its fast quad-core processor, brilliant 5.1" touchscreen, great camera features and smooth interface. You can even use it in the rain because it is water-resistant. Voice quality is excellent. Battery life is very good. The Samsung Galaxy S5 has super-fast Wi-Fi and LTE speed, making the best Samsung Galaxy S smartphone, ever. It received review rankings of 4.5 stars and Editor's Choice.
- LG G3 for $49.99 - The LG G3 is Editor's Choice with review ratings of 4.5. It has a great high-resolution 5.76" touchscreen, sharp 13MP camera and great battery life and decent call quality. Some may find it too big
- Moto X (Second generation) features a 5.2" touchscreen, 4G LTE data, 13MP camera and 2.5 GHZ quad-core processor. It now has a pure Android experience with less bloatware.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 for a penny t - the top best smartphone of 2013, it has most of the features of the Samsung Galaxy S5 minus water resistance and a finger print scanner.
- LG G Pad 7.0 LTE - is one cent with a contract. The 7" tablet has a 5MP camera, 4G LTE data and can be easily held in your hands. It features multi-user, Dual-Window, Q-Pair let you receive phone calls and text from your paired phone.
U.S. Cellular claims that the plan lets you upgrade every year and is the best plan in wireless. The four-line deal requires monthly payments for the phones bought that range from $17 t0 $33 a month for premium top of the line smartphone such as the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy S5/S4 and LG G3. $140 Price Plan is based on $100/mo. 10GB Shared Connect Plan plus 4 lines with discounted $10 Device Connection Charges each.
U.S. Cellular launched the Samsung Galaxy Note on October 17 and the LG G3 on September 30, 2014. You can get up to $300 for a trade-in depending upon the device.
These 2104 U.S. Cellular Black Friday to Cyber Monday deals are better than the 2013 U.S. Cellular Black Friday through Cyber Monday deals that give rebates of $50 to $100 with tablet combos. The deals also required a trade-in of a working smartphone or cell phone.