AARP Services and Consumer Cellular are offering a major senior discount with low monthly rates without termination fees, long term contracts and mandatory binding arbitration.
- Free basic Nokia phone or you can buy a Moto RAZR V3 for $100.
- A five percent discount on monthly access and airtime usage rates for AARP members. Monthly plans start at $10 a month and .24 cents a minute.
- 30 percent discount on some accessories,
- A 45-day extended trial period for new AARP subscribers and plans starting as low as $10 per month,
- Unlocked phones (phone can be used on other carriers' networks),
Flexible billing cycle where a member can change rate plans mid month without penalty,
- Phone number portability,
To learn more about the new plans, AARP members can visit www.ConsumerCellular.com/AARP to sign up for a low-cost cellular service plan and have a free phone shipped directly to them. A five percent discount will automatically be applied to the access and airtime usage charges on each AARP member's monthly Consumer Cellular bill.Consumer Cellular guarantees AARP member satisfaction and provides an AARP member customer support line staffed with representatives located in the