During the earning conference call for Verizon Denny Strigl, President and Chief Operating Officer, said that Verizon has sold about 1 million BlackBerry Storm smartphones since it was launched in November.
Verizon estimates that it could have sold another 200,000 BlackBerry Storm
smartphones, but they couldnt due to limited inventory when the BlackBerry Storm was launched..
Strigl also said that Verizon will partner with Accenture partnership to improve sales of business telecom and professional service.
Yesterday, we reported that RIM is producing 250,000 BlackBerry Storm smartphones each week to keep up with demand. Analysts estimate that 500,000 BlackBerry Storms will sold in the first month. There were 2 Million Apple iPhones sold in the same period of time. Now the Palm Pre has entered into the smartphone fray and competition is heating up.
BlackBerry Storm Reviews Buying:
- New BlackBerry Storm Review of Reviews V.2.
- BlackBerry Storm Still Available - Great Deals Reappearing.
BlackBerry Storm News
- Another BlackBerry Storm Update/Upgrade Leaked with Portrait QWERTY Keyboard.
- RIM Says BlackBerry Storm Shipments Are Off the Charts.
- Nokia and BlackBerry Storm will Strike iPhone Back in 2009.
- RIM Co-CEO Says BlackBerry Storm is a Netbook.
- Favorable Response of BlackBerry Storm by U.S. News & World Report Readers.
- Yet Another Firmware Update Upgrade Leaked for BlackBerry Storm.
- New BlackBerry Features for 2009 Leaked - BlackBerry Storm Slider.
- Best Hottest Coolest Smartphones of 2008 - BlackBerry Storm 1st Place Winner.