It has been an interesting "Dog Days" of summer here at Wireless and Mobile News or should we say the "Shark Days" of summer.
- While Android dominates the smartphone market, BlackBerry dominated new release leaks for the upcoming fall line of BlackBerry Bold 9930 / Torch 9850 smartphones from Sprint, Verizon and leaked release dates for the AT&T BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 and all-touch BlackBerry Torch 9860. A new study showed that BlackBerry owners have more Klout.
- A favorite article for two weeks has been our research on the next Nexus the Nexus Prime, that will be the first Android smartphone with Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS).
- Meanwhile the original Nexus S has some voice search problems and a new sleep tracking app.
- The most popular reviews were for the Motorola Photon and HTC Status.
- We now know that the Samsung Galaxy S II series release dates will be announced in the U.S. on August 29 maybe then we'll know if the Samsung Galaxy S II will be named the Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G from Srpint, the 4G LTE Samsung Stratosphere or Function from Verizon, or Samsung Hercules from T-Mobile. We did find out how Samsung will name its Galaxy S series in the future with R, W, M, Y, Plus and Pro.