Warning: Illegal string offset 'box_process' in /home/wireless/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-smart-links-personal/seo-smart-links-personal.php on line 184
Warning: Illegal string offset 'box_custom_keywords' in /home/wireless/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-smart-links-personal/seo-smart-links-personal.php on line 260
Warning: Illegal string offset 'box_blank' in /home/wireless/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-smart-links-personal/seo-smart-links-personal.php on line 563
Warning: Illegal string offset 'box_nofollow' in /home/wireless/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-smart-links-personal/seo-smart-links-personal.php on line 566
Verizon Wireless is adding five new metros to its 4G LTE network, today. This will bring the total served by the network to 200 million in 195 markets. These metros launch along with the new LG Spectrum (HD) and new customers will have a choice of many 4G LTE options.
Verizon has a new sweet deal for new network until January 26, a free HTC ThunderBolt with a new line activation and 50% extended battery. Well-reviewed 4G LTE models also include the Droid RAZR and Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
The New Metros are:
- Glens Falls and Utica, New York.
- Lawton, Oklahoma.
- Brownsville and McAllen, Texas.
- Verizon Wireless is also expanding its network in Atlanta, Houston and Spokane, Washington.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus - the only smarpthone on the network that runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwoich. . When reviewers spent time with the new superphone formerly known as the Droid Prime, they found a few cons along with some great compelling features. Read tips to reduce battery drain. Amazon Wireless sells it for discount, however it is now backordered. LetsTalk and Wirefly offer some discounts.
- Samsung Stratsophere - the Samsung Stratosphere is the first QWERTY 4G LTE smartphone from Verizon Wireless.
- Droid Bionic by Motorola first dual-core smartphone, released in the fall of 2011.
- HTC ThunderBolt (read review), 4G LTE uses a lot battery jucie, Verizon is now packaging the HTC ThunderBolt with an extended life battery.
- Samsung Droid Charge (read review).
- LG Revolution read review. compare first three Verizon 4G LTE smartphones).
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with 4G LTE (read review).
- Droid XYBOARD 8.1 & 10.1.
- New Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 the first Super AMOLED touchscreen Tab with 1.4GHz dual-core processor. It features mobile hotspots and Android 3.2.
- Verizon Jetpacks
In real-world, fully loaded network environments, 4G LTE users should experience average data rates of 5 to 12 megabits per second (Mbps) on the downlink and 2 to 5 Mbps on the uplink. When customers travel outside of a 4G LTE coverage area, devices automatically connect to Verizon Wireless' 3G network, enabling customers to stay connected from coast to coast.
Customers in 3G coverage areas who purchase 4G LTE devices today can take advantage of 4G LTE speeds when the faster network becomes available in their area, or when they travel to an area already covered by 4G LTE.