This week has been a great week for new releases, rumors, updates, rhymes, tests and bests.
- The most anxious lot around are those waiting to buy the HTC EVO 4G LTE that was held up at customs and was seen in the back of Best Buy stores. It's still out of stock at Sprint online with preorder and great deals with free activations until Monday night..
- Another soon to run in the Olympics superphone competition is the Samsung Galaxy S III that was sacked, hacked, lacked and backed. Reviews are smacked with praise for most features but don't like the tacky plastic back.
- There's good and bad news for the Samsung Galaxy Note update.
- The Droid RAZR/MAXX is destined for Android 4.0 ICS update in this quarter and will have world roaming this summer.
- The Samsung Galaxy S III passed through the FCC and a release date was suggested for T-Mobile while many are singing the blues because the blue pebble version is delayed in some parts of the world.
- HTC has promised to updates to ICS for the HTC Evo 3D, Rezound and Rhyme and gave a time line.
- Some of the ImmortaPad webOS Enyo team at HP has left for greener Android pastures at Google.
- The most popular new features of the Samsung Galaxy S III appeared in its manual.
- The Nokia Lumia 900 hasn't scratched the surface of marketing prowess including being hammered by a hammer and nail and suggested for Grads/Dads gift.