The Samsung Galaxy Note II is in the news with new release dates and video.
Samsung is marketing the Samsung Galaxy Note II to creative types who like pictures with words, where the device and its big brother the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 10.1 excel.
The description states "Meet the new Samsung GALAXY Note II, which enables unique experiences in personalized and expressive content creation, making it the ultimate smartphone for on-the-go creativity."
The final words in the video are 'Be Creative."
Here are some the new software features:
- Air View allows users to hover with the S Pen over an email, S Planner, image gallery, or video to preview the content without having to open it.
- Popup Note extends the concept of Popup Play, which lets users open an S Note instantly as a pop-up window anywhere on the screen.
- Quick Command lets users activate apps by the command pad by holding the S Pen and swiping upward.
- Screen Recorder, lets user record screen actions and share it.
- Easy Clip - takes a screen shot of the screen which can be sized by the S Pen.
- Visualize - offers images that illustrate hand written words.